Tuesday, August 12, 2008

GOT TAGGED!!!!!


A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached for 5 years, it seems like we've been together forever?
B. BEST FRIEND? Curtis, it's great how best friends can fight and still love each other.
C. CAKE OR PIE? Pie, but only Pumpkin at X-Mas or Thanksgiving
D. DAY OF THE WEEK? Sunday-Movie night with the kids.
E. ESSENTIAL ITEM? Measuring Tape & Pen/Paper
F. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue-Warm, Calming, Matches EVERYTHING
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Worms-but only the Red and White ones
H. HOMETOWN? Fortuna, California
I. INDULGENCE? Cheeseburgers- Homestyle
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July because its hot and there are fireworks
K. KIDS? Brody (4) Payton (3) Diesel (3) Curtis (32)
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My Husband, Kids, Family
M. MARRIAGE DATE? May 17, 2003
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 3 Brothers and 2 Sisters
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Apples
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Heights and Snakes
Q. QUOTE? "Be careful of everything you say and do, Karma will always come back to get you" --WOW that rhymed
R. REASONS TO SMILE? Curtis in a good mood, the kids behaving, a good workout, healthy food
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDERWOMAN? Wonderwoman, power to the SHEERA in us all.
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE? Aubrey, Brittney, Ali, Stephanie, Alaina
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I hate feet and I don't like to go on vacation without my house being clean.
V. VEGETABLES? Cauliflower and Celery
W. WORST HABIT? Making To Do lists, accomplishing everything on the list then being mad because I should have put more on the list.
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound, I like to know that everything is ok in there.
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Crown Burger and Fries with their DELICIOUS fry sauce.
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Libra

1 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for accepting the tag! Too bad your favorite food is forbidden. I will have to think about something unknown but I can't go on vaction either with my house messy...funny. See you this weekend

Angie