So, went to Lagoon a couple of weeks ago (yes, I know I'm behind). Payton is finally tall enough to ride some of the bigger rides. Brody wanted to ride the Pirate Ship, Payton wasn't so sure but decided to try it. This was the first sway back and forth, she wasn't quite sure what to think. It was really hard not to laugh but I felt bad for the sheer terror she displayed. She made sure we knew that she did NOT want to go on that ride again. I think that's the first time I have seen her truly scared of something.
Brody was in Heaven. He loved it and joined in with everyone else, throwing his hands in the air and screaming "WOOOO HOOOOO" as loud as he could. So cute, my little adrenaline junky. Curtis and I left after a couple of hours to go to the John Edwards show (no not the politician, the medium, dorks). My mom came down and spent a couple of hours at Lagoon with the kids while we were gone before she took them for the night. Of course, she just had to fill them up with suger but I guess it's ok since she's the one that had to deal with the aftermath. So cute, I love how they share and are always concerned that there is enough for the other.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Sweet Lagoon!!
Posted by the jensen jungle at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lol her face is priceless! Poor girl! Landon and I went to Lagoon this year and its hard to believe that that dang ship is the only ride that made us sick so I feel for her!
Your kids are seriously so good about being kind to one another, well they do have their boxing moments- but who doesn't! they are so cute! And her face is so great, good job capturing that look!
Post a Comment