Thursday, December 11, 2008

"FALL- ING"




So, every morning the kids come and crawl into bed with me and usually go back to sleep. I LOVE it, it gives me some extra zzz's and I get to cuddle with my little bugs. Brody had crawled into bed with me around 4am and when Payton woke up she crawled into my bed but instead of cuddling with me, she snuggled up to her brother. It melts my heart seeing how caring and loving they are with each other and I just couldn't pass up capturing this adorable moment. They truly adore each other and get mad at anyone who hurts their brothers/sisters feelings. I hope this bond will stay this strong as they grow.









As tradition has it, we rake all the leaves in our front yard to surround the Walnut tree. Once all the leaves are piled, the kids get to jump out of the tree and disappear in the leaves. Payton was a little hesitant at first, so she wanted mom and dad to throw her in the pile. I love this picture, too bad you can't see the huge grin on her face or hear the little girl squeal. After this there was no holding her back. We propped a ladder on the back side of the tree so they could get up all by themselves.


Here is a short clip of the kids jumping out. Listen to little miss attitude as she tells her brother off. Oh boy are we in trouble with that one.

2 comments:

Landon and Alaina said...

That is so funny to watch them disappear. I bet they had a blast!

Unknown said...

Hi Nichole!!
I finally got around to getting on here again, so I figured I better get to you and say hi!! I love the pic of the kids snuggling in bed, don't you just love moments like that?