So yes I am a slacker once again. Sorry.
The kids are almost done with preschool for the year and Brody is all signed up for Kindergarten in the Fall. SOB. I am not ready for him to leave me to grow up. He is so smart and tells me that it is ok he will come back home to play with me. I am hoping he keeps this same train of thought as he grows up and truly leaves home. Payton is excited to not have school at all. She just wants to play and hang out with mom.
Both kids have started tumbling classes and love it. They have no fear I swear. Their teachers say that it takes most kids months to do some of the things that just come natural to Brody and Payton. They have great balance and do so well on the balance beam. Both love doing flips on the bars and don't mind dropping off of the high bar. I guess letting them jump out of the tree out front really does serve some purpose besides giving Grandma a heart attack. We are so proud of them.
Curtis and I are both working, working, working. Things are going good, maybe it's because we never see each other. Haha. Our 6 year Anniversary is this weekend and we both managed to forget that it was even coming up. Whoops. At least it was both of us that forgot, being so busy all the time really sucks. Anyone know of work from home or that pays decent part-time let me know please. Working nights is really taking its toll.
Hopefully soon I will have some pictures of the kids to post, they are getting so big I need to not forget to capture each wonderful stage of their childhood. Maybe I'll get some shots of tumbling. We'll see.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
SPRING!!!
Posted by the jensen jungle at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment