So we went to see Jak and his band, All Things Glowing Brightly, play in Salt Lake the other night. This is their first gig and they did SO GOOD! I am so proud of him. It's so different seeing him on stage. Here is my brother who is a man of few words, literally. (When you talk to him on the phone, you aren't sure if someone is on the other side). Yet on stage he is chatty and quite the performer. I am jealous that it comes to him so naturally. Yes, he is the mountain man with the beard just in case you couldn't tell. Such the rocker dude. LOVE YOU JAK!
I added this little excerpt from the concert. I know its poor quality but you get the gist. And I know its sideways (Curtis had the camera, blame him). But turn your sound up and listen close to one of Jak's solos. It's awesome. I wish I could play half that well.

2 comments:
Okay, first: I love the new blog layout. Second: your guys' celebrity look alikes? HILARIOUS! I think I'm going to laugh until the day I die. Third: That's awesome you guys went and saw Jak's group! Looks awesome. He has always been so incredible on the blasted guitar. The kid has got skills. Glad to see the blog! (have I told you yet how glad I am that you're blogging?)
Nicole hey come look at my blog I finally got one! mbpack.blogspot.com
Post a Comment