Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sick and SICK OF IT!!!!

So yeah, I have Influenza and it SUCKS A BIG ONE. It all started Saturday with a great workout (Shoulders) and a looooong baby shower. I woke up Sunday morning and couldn't move. All night long my hands were numb and tingling (That feeling makes me so MAD). My muscles were swollen from my workout and were pinching off the nerves in my neck which in turn affects everything. RRAAARRRR. Monday my nose started running like the Hoover Dam when they open the flood gates and I was sneezing like Sneezy in the Seven Dwarfs. I made it to work, a box of kleenex later, however thinking it was just allergies. By the time I got home I was so exhausted and laid down for a nap. Woke up feeling like crap, but stubborn me couldn't miss my workout (Bis and Tris). Got home and could hardly move, but I got a great workout out. HA. Curtis had to practically carry me into the bath and back out again cause my body would not function the way I was yelling at it to. STUPID BODY. And now today I feel like a mack truck ran into my head, deposited a butt load of snot, left some mud in my throat and backed over me on the way out. I can't remember the last time I was this sick. Did I mention how much I hate being sick, especially with competition in 4 weeks. Some sick joke someone is trying to play. Don't they know I have important things to do. DUH.

1 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

You are so funny. I love your description of the truck dumping mud and crap. That's so funny. But your sickness is not funny. I feel for you. Blasted! I hope you get feeling better. What a good husband to carry your poor little body to and fro! I think my poor hub would throw his back out and die. . .i'm not a hot body figure woman. 4 weeks! Yikes! Can't wait!