So I took Payton to Disney Princess on Ice and she loved it. My friend Ali and Tammy got us tickets so we went with them and their girls Joey and Brielle. Payton didn't quite understand why all the little girls were dressed up. She told a little girl "we don't wear our dress up outside, just inside". Definetely my child. This is her waving at the Princesses saying "I'm up here, Payton's right here." She thought they were skating just for her. How cute.
Payton is such a cheese ball. I lover her so much. She is patiently teaching me how to be girly. Everything she wants now she wants it to be a girl one or princess. For example, she wants a Transformer, a princess one. Makes me laugh that she is such a girly girl and still a Tomboy. That's ok. I adore my little girl and the joy she brings me everyday with her sweet innocence.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Princess Payton
Posted by the jensen jungle at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Payton is so cute!!! Love her! I love that she wants everything to be princess! How fun you went there! love your kids! love ya!
I am so glad you got a girly girl! But she's the perfect balance. Girly, yet hard core! I like the "princess transformer" thing. kids are so funny! Especially yours!
by the way, I LOVE the picture of you and Payton. You look REALLY GOOD! Hottie!
Post a Comment