Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Living Planet Aquarium


So, every Wednesday my friend Jen and I take our kids somewhere fun. Today was the Aquarium in SLC. This is what 9 kids with only two adults looks like. It isn't as hard as it may seem, luckily Jen and I get along fabulously and have no trouble disciplining each others kids. Needless to say mine usually mind and hers don't dare backtalk to me. So everything runs pretty smoothly. No, we are not crazy....just well organized.






So to spare you all the fish pictures, which turned out great by the way, I just thought I would show my silly kids petting the Manta Rays. Brody was hesitant at first. Putting your hand into a big pool of water to touch something slimy and foreign is never appealing at first. After awhile though I couldn't keep him out of the water.













Payton on the other hand was ready to dive in. As you can see someone had to hold on to her, she was ready to go bottoms up. She got pretty wet but totally enjoyed herself. She kept saying that she wanted to take one home to put in her fish tank. Yeah right, the think would be dead in 24 hours, dressed in a onesie with a bottle in its mouth and strapped in her baby stroller. Nice try though.












I came home and mowed the lawn and Brody just wanted to sit in the swing and watch. Precious little guy couldn't hold out any longer. He played so hard all day and didn't get a nap. Doesn't he look so angelic and peaceful. Man, I LOVE my kids. I swear they are the best two kids on the whole stinkin planet. (Sorry sisters....yours come in a close second). I am so proud to be their Mom.

0 comments: