Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Proof of Human Evolution

So this is my little brother Jak for those of you who don't know or can't tell. Yes, he does look a little Neanderthalish but it's really the rocker look gone bad. He spends his days long-boarding the road of downtown SLC or playing music with his band, thus the mountain man look. Being the incredibly loving and talented sister that I am, I convinced him that it was time we relieved his head and face of the creatures that have no doubt taken up residence in his habitat. Graciously, he let me cut his hair AND beard as long as he didn't look anything like he did in the military. After about an hour, a forest full of hair, and some minor sideways looks he thought the job was done. But again being the loving sister that I am, the job could not be done if he still smelled like a Neanderthal. SSSOOOOOOO, just got the wash job of his life....watermelon shampoo for the hair and baby soap for the face and beard. (He didn't have much choice as you can tell).
Now doesn't this look so much sexier, (of course not to me dorks, but the groupies will be in heaven especially if the watermelon shampoo absorbs). He still got a rocker look but at least now you can see his handsome face and those gorgeous eyes. Love ya Jak...thanks for letting me torture you once again. They say once you grow up the teasing stops, I guess we got a lot of growing up left to do. Thanks for the fun time.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Nicole you totaly ROCK!! so impressed with the hair and beard trim. Jak looks great! And watermellon shampoo love it! How fun! Way to go girl. Only you!

Landon and Alaina said...

I'm so glad you taught steph how to blog! Now I have your address! Your kids are so cute! It was a lot of fun to hang out with you guys last weekend.

Brittney said...

Hey miss you haven't seen you guys in so long how's it going?!