1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories you have!!(especially since mine is failing me)
And those of you that read my blog and never comment, I see you and you better say something!

4 comments:
Oh goodness. I love everything you wrote on mine. . .how do I compete with that?! Okay. . .
the giant playhouse at the yellow house, the BEACH!, bra's for sure! and uncle skippy snapping them (ouch!), the summer bill maced himself we also played baseball with some guys (friends of yours?), and I think I seriously downed a box of goldfish while we layed awake talking forever. Of course our doggie wedding! Aunty's real wedding, that we danced the night away! oh, and do you remember we went to some movie theater and we both wanted our arm on the arm rest and we were seriously scratching the CRAP out of each others arms to try and get ours on there? Sheesh. I loved when you warned me about "that guy" (who will remain nameless) that wanted to take me out (curtis' friend), I felt like you cared so much about me. I loved it.
Okay, I have another one.
Dressing up in MATCHING ATTIRE for kid pictures. . . UGH! (but don't you worry, my kids will be doing the same!)
And especially, standing on the steps of the yellow house, singing 4th of July and American songs while waving our flags! (again, we all matched in our red, white and blue!)
Hey aub took like most of our growing up memories! I remember when we were all trying to be sexy and we tried to make our shirts look like bras! I remember you and I were running around at Aub & Bill's graduation talking about all the things we would have done differently in high school.
I remember when Micah and I came and spent a Saturday at your house and you and I made a gift for dad for Christmas, and Micah was trying to do homework even though he really just watched movies with Curtis and Brody!
And I remember anytime I wonder or have questions about anything from recipes to parenting that you are always willing to help me out! Thanks! love ya!
I remember thing how adorable you were the first time I saw you...on close on the heels of that was oh my she is stubborn. I remember taking you to piano, when your Mom had to work and hitting golf balls at the school. Basketball was an adventure, especially for the other girls...it was best if they just got out of your way.
Dad's memories...walking you to and from the bus...and hearing ALL about your day. He loved that the most.
Post a Comment