Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Slacker

Yes, I know I have seriously slacked in my blogging abilities lately so here is a little run down. We will be tearing off our roof this weekend and planning that has been nothing short of a miracle. Going to reroof, insulate, redo attic fan, rebrace roof, put in skylights in the kitchen....in the meantime we have spring cleaned the whole house, had a yard sale, rearranged all of downstairs, finished fencing the back yard, put privacy fence in the kennel, put the roof on the kennel, helped my mom with her remodeling, and tried to fit in some fun days with the kids in between my gym. Take a breath, yes I know but really there is no time to breathe. Next weekend is St George, the week after is Payton's birthday, the week after is John Edwards (no not the politician), and the week after both kids start school. So you see no time for blogging. Not to mention I am 10 weeks out from my next competition. No stress in our lives. Please love me and understand my lack of communication.

1 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I wondered why you went mia. Good luck with all that crap. You are one busy woman.