Monday, May 5, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies



Wow!! Instead of spring chickens there are spring babies! Lots of them!

This handsome little boy is Vance Paul. He is almost two months old and this is at his blessing.
We are so glad Paul and Candace finally decided to add to their family.










This is baby Rouje Bella. (Pronounced Rouge, like Baton Rouge). Such a beautiful little girl and so cuddly. She is about 2 weeks old and I couldn't seem to put her down.










This would be Jaxon Ray. He is the first Great Grandbaby on Curtis' side of the family. He gave his mom a hard time but was worth the wait. He is only 1 week old and Dad is ready to sign him up for Little League. Silly men.









And this cute little one is Joseph. He came four weeks early and was still 6 lbs 1oz. I can't imagine how big he would be if he came at the right time. I guess that's why he decided now was the right time. He is healthy and home being mauled by his excited 5 brothers and sister.






These babies have made life hard for my husband. I am so baby hungry and all I wanna do is hold them and cuddle. I sure do miss having a baby in my arms. Brody and Payton have grown up way too fast and don't want to just lay in Mom's arms anymore. Phooey on them. Guess Payton's doll babies and my chance visits with these ones will have to do.

1 comments:

Brittney said...

those babies are so cute! And I couldn't beleive how many of them there were. You guys take awesome pics! You should get your own baby!!! It would be so fun!