Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cousins



We were in Logan last weekend to help Britt and Micah purge and pack. Oh the joys of moving. It was such a nice day the kids wanted to picnic on the patio. I love how my kids love their cousins. Tai wasn't feeling good so we didn't get the best shots but isn't he so cute. I just want to eat those cheeks. Can you believe that he is only 18 months and weighs more than Payton (by at least 6 pounds). That's ok, he'll be the best linebacker ever.









This is Kona. Payton has officially named her babies Tai and Kona regardless if they are boys or girls. She loves these two to pieces. You can't see them very well, but Kona has the cutest dimples ever....makes me want to kiss that face. His mom better watch out, he's a heart breaker. Plus I'm sure the girls will love him if his nickname really sticks. I can't help it....I always catch myself calling him Koner Boner. Oh well.






Payton can't keep her hands off Uncle Micah. She just adores him and as you can see can't keep her hands off of him either. As a matter of fact, everyone today was Micah. Not sure what the obsession is all about but Micah is a good sport and gives in to her flirty needs. What a good Uncle.....thanks Micah.




And of course this is Aub for all you who couldn't tell by the kookiness in those eyes. Couldn't help but post this picture to show that NO I AM NOT THE ONLY DORK IN THIS FAMILY. Ha Ha Aub....I still love ya.

1 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

You are insane. I love this post. It's so cute! Your kids are so funny. Simply put, I look amazing. My hair hangover is incredible.