Today was my mom's birthday and the morning started off eventful as always. Brody wanted chocolate milk and I couldn't help but laugh at his silly milk mustache. He couldn't quite understand what was so funny till I convinced him to let me take a picture so he could see. Isn't there some weird resemblence to Hitler. Yeah, I thought so too. Of course he has to pose, so stinkin' cute.
Of course, Payton couldn't be left out. Such a sassy little stink. When the kids fight I make them give each other hugs then tell each other what they love about the other. I usually hear..."His hair, Her eyes, His hands..." But no, Payton had something else in mind. After slashing Brody's face (her favorite target of choice if you can't tell why Brody always has scabs on his face) she gave him hugs then said "I love Brody's Pee Pee". It didn't help that my mom was laughing her butt off as I'm trying to tell Payton to think of something else. She was too busy thinking is was a game since there was giggling going on. I should have known Little Miss would throw a curve ball in there one day. The kids were so excited to celebrate her birthday. The kids called her on speakerphone this morning to sing to her but it didn't quite go as planned, of course. Brody told her we were making her a cake and Payton chimed in "Yeah, it's a surprise". NOT ANYMORE STINKER!! Guess we need to have a conversation about secrets and how they work. I guess telling a 2 year old to not tell anyone was a little far fetched. Oh well.
JuJu though high fours were in need today. Curtis cooked a fabulous Salmon dinner and the kids and I made a German Chocolate cake.
I love how silly my mom is willing to be with my kids and to see how much they truly adore her. It's always fun when JuJu is around. Love you Mom and Happy 44th Birthday!! Yes, I put your age in there. You gave it away anyways with the high fours. LOVE YOU.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Happy Birthday JuJu !!!!
Posted by the jensen jungle at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy birthday to Julie! I loved the picture of Brody's mustache, and Payton looked so cute in the close up pic of her! Your kids are so photogenic! I am impressed Curtis cooked a salmon dinner! Way to go!
Wow. I can't believe how NOT OLD Julie is. Wish I could be a young grandma. That isn't likely to happen, and if it does- my child is in for a beating!
Bravo on the cake and bravo to Curtis on dinner! What would that be like!
Post a Comment