Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Attack of the Sister






Saturday the kids were playing ever so nicely on the slide downstairs and Brody "fell" with the aid of his loving sister's angry power. She doesn't like it when you don't play her way. Needless to say, he hit his head and back and was freaking out quite extensively. I thought he broke something the way he was panicking and couldn't catch his breath. After a trip to the Instacare and x-rays he is ok. Some deep tissue bruising is all. (Sarcastically as I roll my eyes.)









And like the poor kid wasn't suffering enough, Sunday night as the kids were supposed to be sleeping I hear Brody screaming that he is bleeding. Payton decided she wanted to sleep in his bed and wouldn't take no for and answer. So, Brody's cheek had to pay. I didn't have the heart to make the poor kid go to school the next day, that and I didn't want anyone to think that I abuse my child. Though when I told his Teacher what had happened and to be careful of his back, she just laughed and said (It's ok, we know Brody has a catsister and aren't surprised when he shows up with scratches on his face.) SAD, my poor little Brody and his vicious sister.

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh. That looks so much worse than what I was picturing. That poor little boy. Now do you feel bad for picking on your brothers? . . . ya, I don't either. They deserved it! Poor Brody.

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Poor Brody...you gotta get tough dude, take her out. J/K good to see you in cyber world, sinc I don't see you elsewhere. :O)
Al