Wednesday, February 27, 2008




For Valentine's Day I decided to make something fun, whether I had the time or not. (Usually I don't but for some rediculous reason I can't tell myself no). I traced the kids hands onto some thin wood and then cut them out(Thanks Ali) and the kids painted them accordingly. These ones say I Love(heart) you JUJU. Brody wrote his own name on his, he is getting so big. And Payton insisted that hers was signed Kamea Laka Laka Waka Waka because that is what JuJu calls her and she loves it. I glued magnets on the back and managed to superglue my fingers together also, something I do not recommend. It really hurts when you have to rip your fingers apart from each other taking layers of skin with it. But in the end it was worth it. My Mom loves that she has their hands as frigde magnets to hang the many pictures she has of these monkeys, and the kids were proud of themselves for their paint jobs and the cute smiles they gave for the camera.

1 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Wish I would have been as crafty as you. Blast you! (love the pictures of the kids. Sweet little Payton. she'd never hurt anyone. . .)