Monday, February 4, 2008

Winter Swimming

Payton wakes up every morning "It's swim day mama, it's swim day". She proceeds to put on any and all swimsuits she can find. (Yes, on occasion I have come home to her wearing four layers of swimsuits). So, I decided to let her go swimming.......in the tub.......no soap.(Payton screaming the last part).



She put some toys down the front of her swimsuit and this is how it goes...
"Mommy I am pwegnant....feel da baby kicken" in her innocent voice, eyelashes batting.
"Oh yeah, wow, that's neat....are you gonna be a mommy" my eyes bulging, heart stops, laughing......kind-of.
"Yeah mom, me and my boyfriend......feel da baby mama" grinning and waiting to see mom's reaction. Happy with the shock she has caused.
Boy, are we in trouble. 2 years old and already talking about her and her boyfriend getting "pwegnant". CRAP

1 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Wow. She takes after you! Be prepared for her to start stuffing socks in her bra!