Monday, February 4, 2008

Slumber Party @ JuJu's




So my mom, JuJu, built the kids a playhouse out of the leftover crate and cardboard from her remodel. She even equipped it with a window, shelves, curtains, a lamp, toys and plenty of empty food boxes so the kids can play store. They LOVE it.







We went up to help Mom shovel the snow off of her roof and deck and ended up staying the night. The kids wanted to sleep in their playhouse, so JuJu got some couch cushions and made them a bed and a couch.






Grandma made them pillows out of our clothes in pillow cases. They were so excited that they had their own little house to sleep in. I haven't seen them sleep that good for awhile. Usually they get into bed with us, but not this time, they even slept past 8. Maybe we will have to stay at JuJu's more often.

1 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I'm so jealous! That looks so fun! Reminds me of our gigantic playhouse outside the yellow house. . . ahhh I miss it!