So, as always we make the rounds to all the g-mas and open presents like the spoiled children that we are. Brody was so excited that he had predicted and received the Transformer Voice Changing helmet. Payton got a baseball glove that lights up when she catches the ball. She wanted to throw everything just so she could try it out. Needless to say we had to hide it. Of course JuJu got the kids their x-mas eve jammies and they were so happy. Especially Brody and his Hugh Hefner robe that you can't seem to pry off of his body. And as the night wore on in anticipation for the big fat man to stumble in, the kids crashed and Mom can't help but take advantage of another photo op. Merry X-Mas
Saturday, February 2, 2008
X-MAS '07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Brody makes quite a stud in that robe! I wonder if he'll be going to the playboy mansion for a party soon. . .so cute! I love it! That mitt is awesome.Glad she's not going to be a sissy girl! I'm so glad you're blogging! Looks really good!
Post a Comment