So yes, I finally made it to competition. It was a long hard road but so much fun at the same time. I have lost 30 pounds since October and have no clothing that fits anymore. I just wanted to get down enough to fit in my old clothes...well, I succeeded a little too well 'cause everything is now baggy. It feels so good to be in shape and confident enough to walk on that stage. I was so nervous backstage but once I stepped out and heard everyone screaming I had all the confidence in the world. I came in 5th out of six. I'm ok with that. I just wanted to be able to step onstage and look like I belong up there. It felt so good to be in shape enough to compete.
Friday, April 18, 2008
2008 Northern States
I want to thank my supportive Husband and kids for everything they did and sacrificed for me to be able to accomplish my goals. I know this sounds cheesy but they hardly saw me at all for the last six months. I wouldn't have made it without them. I also want to thank all of you that were able to come to the competition and scream for me. (Sorry I can't name names 'cause there was about 30 of you.) But THANK YOU. It meant so much to have all of you there. If anyone wants to know how to do this....call me...'cause it's not as easy as you think it would be. Love you all and hopefully I will see you in October at my next competition.
Posted by the jensen jungle at 5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so proud of you. And I hate you for being so blasted dead sexy! Lucky CURTIS!! Now he gets to reap the benefits! You looked amazing. And just fyi: the red girl that matched her suit should NOT have won. The red skin and red suit. . .she matched the curtain. LAME! I couldn't even look at her bod cause it was so ridiculous. You HOT MAMA!
by the way: are these the professional photographers pictures? Cause, dang! That photographer is good!
You did yourself proud!
Post a Comment