Tuesday, April 8, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So yeah, I know that I am way behind on my blogging. Sorry to all of you who like your daily dose of craziness! You will just have to blog stalk my sisters until I can get back on track. My days are so full, of what I am still not sure yet. I have this constant fog in my head and can't remeber crap (that's what no carbs will do to you). Competition is this Saturday the 12th and I don't seem to have enough hours in the day to do what needs to be done. I drink so much stinkin' water I feel like a walking pool not to mention having to constantly eat, so I'm a bloated pool with floaters. What have I done to myself??!!! Got my suit yesterday, I think they shrunk it or else they forgot half of the material, oh the joy of being truly half naked. I have to go now, got water to drink, food to eat, and heels to prance around in. Hope to see you on Saturday!!

1 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I seriously wouldn't miss this for the world! Can't wait to see your hot body mostly naked! I quite enjoyed your description of the walking water whatever with floaters. Yikes. That gave me a really good visual. Ew. As soon as this competition is over, I vote we hit IHOP and eat all the pancakes and crepes you can muster! Or we could hit Red Robin. . .endless fries?!. . .