Tuesday, April 1, 2008

True Love

I took the kids to get their pictures with the Easter Bunny and then found a good place to take pictures of them all dressed up(since it is a rare occasion). I liked these pictures alot better then the bunny pictures. And to my surprise they were such hams and willing to do any pose I threw at them. I adore these two little angels and am so proud of them. I am very grateful for how much they love each other and are always protecting each other, even from mom and dad. I never thought I could create such amazing miracles but these two are living proof there are angels on Earth.



This was there own pose. As I was waiting impatiently for the stinkin flash to recharge I was asking them what they loved. Payton says "I love Brody, he's my best friend" and Brody quickly adds "yeah, I love Payton Mom 'cause she's my best friend too." They said I love you to each other and then kissed. Luckily, my flash recharged or I would have missed this precious pic.










When Payton does dress up in a dress Brody call her "my dear". Oh you look so cute, my dear...or....Come hear my dear, let's dance. I'm sure these two will be best friends for life. And if they do fight these pics will be my proof they really do love each other.

0 comments: