Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jensen Easter


The Jensens have a big Easter Egg Hunt every year in their back yard. They divide the yard into sections (it's huge) and let each age group have a turn. This is Payton, Charlie, and Janessa. They were all born in the same summer. Charlie in June, Janessa in July, and Payton in August. So I am sure you will see plenty of pics of these three in the years to come due to this coincidence. So cute.
I can't seem to get enough of these pictures. I love how they love each other. All I have to say is "Stand next to each other so Mom can take a picture", and they pose so cute and loving every time. Bliss.

Seems like every family function the Jensen's have, this is always how the guys end up. Don't they know Nicole is always around the corner to catch a black mail shot. Steven always crashes in this same position ( the one reclined with legs up). I even checked some older pictures I have of the guys crashing and he looks the same in every shot. He cracks me up.


0 comments: