So, I am a bad wife and am late on a lot of my posting so I will be playing a little catch up. Here goes...To celebrate Curtis' 32nd year of life I decided to surprise with something cool that he would never think of. I took him to Wendover for a night of wasteful spending and endless laughs. It was Jak's birthday the day before so we were celebrating that also. These are pictures we took on the Fun Bus on the way out and back. Jak was so excited since he turned 21 in Iraq and had never been to casino before. Like a giddy child on x-mas morning. He wanted to play everything and almost did.
This is Paul, Curtis' best friend since grade school. We just love Paul and were so glad he was able to steal a night away from his brand new baby to party like a rockstar. I felt like the fifth wheel since I don't really like to gamble. (My OCD just won't let it be fun, I constantly think how many cool things I can get at Ross for the money I just threw down). The boys spent most the night at the Blackjack tables and Mom and Jak made the rounds. I basically was a roamer and watched the boys whittle away their chips.
Mom and Jak came out about even and Jak was so excited to come home with some cash left.
Curtis did win quite a bit but decided to be generous and leave it all behind for someone else. This is how he looked before the bus even pulled out of the parking lot. I didn't even have time for a quick pic before he was snoring away. That's ok because we had loads of fun and it was a blast keeping the surprise and him having no clue what was in store. Love You Old Man!!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Wendover Baby!!!
Posted by the jensen jungle at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Seriously hilarious that he is out cold. Him and Bill. Good grief. You start the engine and he's totally gone. How fun! I would've been right there with you not gambling. I'd rather shop and lose my money that way!
Post a Comment